• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how much does a 8.25 weigh?

outlander

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to findlay Oh. to pick up my $20 8.25 that I bought off ebay this weekend.Only vehicle I have to get there with is my g.f's 97 honda accord since my xj is undriveable due to broken axle.So I'm trying to get a general idea of how much this is going to weigh because I'm going to try to stuff it in her trunk:eek: :gag:

think it'll fit through the trunk with the back seat folded down?

Last edited:
It's long, so the trunk won't close, be careful with the edges of the trunk cause it's heavy, around 150' I believe from lifting them a few times recently.

I'm pretty sure a D35 is 175lbs and a D44 is 230Lbs so I'm guessing its somewhere in between.

I see you also live in OH...is it a long drive from you? I'd say, put some old rags down to keep her truck lip protected, secure the turnk lid as best you can, and be sure to hang a red, or orange colored flag, towell, or something to keep you "legal."

I see you also live in OH...is it a long drive from you? I'd say, put some old rags down to keep her truck lip protected, secure the turnk lid as best you can, and be sure to hang a red, or orange colored flag, towell, or something to keep you "legal."

sorry to post with no help for original poster

but that may be the best video I've seen. I love stupidity.

as for the original poster

for $20 you could borrow someones truck, give them some coin put some gas in it and still be up.

guess I did kinda help

Back