• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

On Board Air!

It would probably work, but thats a ton of money

The A/C and Alternator layout is completly different between an XJ & TJ.I talked to Kilby a couple of years ago about a possible XJ kit.

My friend(Flexin'XJ)built on board air on his XJ. He ran it off the A/C compressor. I think it cost him less than $200. Do a search on here, I am sure there is a write up floating aroung somewhere

Or get a MV1050 electric compressor for ~75 bucks, some battery cable and a 20$ air tank... Spend 150 tops, fill all four tires in 15 minutes or less and keep your AC. Look up "costco harbor freight" should be a good starter thread.

Kilby already has a bracket kit available for the XJ. It's not listed on the website, but it's part number KE-1700.

I bought the bracket kit and alternator pulley from Kilby and pieced the rest of the system together on my own (less $).

Works great.

Back