• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PARTS NEEDED

ROOK1

NAXJA Forum User
Is there anyone parting out an 89 or similar model? I have a friend in need of some parts. He needs misc interior parts, fender (blue), and a rearend from a stock 5 spd (he did't know the ratio but will let e know).

ROOK1 said:
Is there anyone parting out an 89 or similar model? I have a friend in need of some parts. He needs misc interior parts, fender (blue), and a rearend from a stock 5 spd (he did't know the ratio but will let e know).

Not sure on the amount of money is going to be spent but I seen a white 4dr out here in tooele for 800.00. I am not sure what all it has or year. It did not look that bad. If you want more info let me know and I can get you a #.

ROOK1 said:
if its a maroon interior i have some of those pieces

The interior is blue.

He needs an e-brake handle, driver window crank, back hatch interior panel, lock tumbler, side mirrors (both) and the rear axel from a 5 spd (still waiting on ratio).

ROOK1 said:
The interior is blue.

He needs an e-brake handle, driver window crank, back hatch interior panel, lock tumbler, side mirrors (both) and the rear axel from a 5 spd (still waiting on ratio).

I have a stock 5sd rear axle, Dana 35 with 307 gear ratio, new brakes and all new hard ware, no leak or gear noises, Came out of my 89.

I will have to check the interior of my spare jeep.

Flash.

ROOK1 said:
I'll let him know. It may be worth it for him to just fix the problem.

What is the problem with his rear end?

Tell him to make me an offer.

Don't have any thing worth a sheeet as fare as the rest of his list.

Flash.

Back