• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Overseas members

Vince

NAXJA Forum User
I will be shipping my XJ back over to the US for the 2008 Fall Fling. If there are any other overseas members that are planning to attend and need help with organising shipping, insurance and logistics please send me a PM.

Hmmmm..........you might be a shoe in for the farthest traveled award. :)

It's funny how those once-in-a-lifetime trips become more affordable when the trip is over and you are back home looking at the photographs. We made it to the Fall Fling last year and had such a good time that there was no way we could let it be a one-off trip.

Sidriptide inspired me to drive to Moab from the east coast. I read about how he drove out from Massachusetts to Moab in his XJ and drove it back again. Maybe, others will be inspired to do the same.

There are some things that make life really worth living. Being in Moab with my friends for the 2008 Fall Fling is one of them.

Vince said:
It's funny how those once-in-a-lifetime trips become more affordable when the trip is over and you are back home looking at the photographs. We made it to the Fall Fling last year and had such a good time that there was no way we could let it be a one-off trip.

Sidriptide inspired me to drive to Moab from the east coast. I read about how he drove out from Massachusetts to Moab in his XJ and drove it back again. Maybe, others will be inspired to do the same.

There are some things that make life really worth living. Being in Moab with my friends for the 2008 Fall Fling is one of them.

i dont know if you should thank me Vince, maybe blame is a better word. :angel:
i'm heading back there in May and might even do October as well.. i better move out west soon because this is getting ridiculous. we should hook up for the trip west in October if you are hitting the east coast.

Back