• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

-->NC<--BOLT in XJ 44's (GW LP44 Ft. I44 Rr.) BUILT!

uncc civilengineer

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone want Bolt in 44's Both are 6x5.5 and ready to go..

Front Axle;
1991 Grand Wagoneer low pinion Dana 44 (stock calipers and rotors), stock 61.5" width, Warn Premium manual hubs, Yukon 5.13 gears, Aussie locker, U-bolt style yoke, Ballistic Fab brackets (coil buckets, lower mounts, and TB mount), custom bridge, SF drivers Upper mount, Rock Crusher diff cover... SET UP for 3-link

Rear Axle;
1994 Isuzu Rodeo low pinion Dana 44, semi float, rear discs, Spider Trax 1.5" wheel spacers (Brings width to a grand total of 61" WMW to WMS), TNT u-bolt elim 1.5" kit, stock e-brake style calipers, stock rotors, u-bolt style pinion yoke, Lockright Locker, 5.13's, Rock Crusher diff cover, and TNT Rear 44 truss..

They're ready to bolt in a 3-link and only need to have a passenger side UCA mount welded on to run 4link.

Not real sure what to ask... just considering going full widths...

$1700 OBO

I also have (4) Brand new in the box 15x8 6x5.5 Cragar Soft 8's i'll include for $150.00 w/ the axles..

PM me if you're interested

pic003-1.jpg

pic033.jpg

Steering can be included if the price is right... ready to bolt in..

pic001.jpg

pic012.jpg

ALSO, Im not gonna pull them until both are sold or spoken for....

The front is sold... The rear is still available..

Here's a few pics:
pic001.jpg

pic012.jpg

As for what else would be needed would be a few hours to bolt it in.. It's 100% bolt in and go.

I also have a spare set of Rear 44 shafts to go w/ it...

REAR 44: Trussed, locked, geared, disc'd w/ spare shafts = $850.00 OBO

It's approximately 61" - 61.5" WMS - WMS (w/ Spidertrax spacers installed).. If you didnt want to run 6 lug wheels you could buy adaptors to convert 6 lug to 5 lug... It also has a fully functional ebrake w/ cables...

Bolt your leafs, shocks, and driveshaft on and go....

Back