• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

damn 4x linkage!

pivot rod to body? what would make it pop out?????

yes the pivto rod betwene the t-case and the body i have no idea but its slipped out and i cant get her in anything but 2hi now, and there's a lot of mud in my area! :(

Yeah I had that happen to me last winter while I was stuck in about 3 feet of snow, alone and about 15 miles from the nearest phone. I had to roll under to switch into 4wheel. A few months later I finally saw how to pop it back in since everything was Iced up for a bit of time.

Mine kept poping off to but I made a solid easy fix for it. I just replicated the rod that connects the shifter to the transfercase but instead of having the nipples I replaced them with bolts of equal size, washers, and a nylock nut. Now it cant fall off and if I want to take it off and put it back in it is just a matter of loosening one nut and pulling it out. Real simple.

Back