• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ Feeler

toast

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I just picked up a stock TJ to start to wheel, so I was thinking of selling my XJ. The body has about 145k, the motor is a 98 or 99 4.0, and both axles are out of a 98 XJ. Axles and motor have about 90k on them. The rear is a welded 29-spline 8.25, and the front is a hp dana 30 with an aussie locker. It has a YORK compressor for OBA that works awesome! 35" MT-Rs on 16" aluminum rims. It also has the hack n tap SYE. Rusty's OTK steering setup, with 4.5" springs, and 2 " spacers up front. In the rear is Iron Rock's 5.5" leafspring with 2" shackles. Rustys short arms. It also has the AW4 1-2 switch installed. She is not a beauty queen by any standards, because when I wheel, I wheel it! I plan on picking up some front quaterpanels, and headlight bezel this week however. It does not have pw, or pl. Have 2 spare ds, and a spare rear shaft. I was going to wheel it while I build my TJ, but $$ is tight, and I dont like sitting on projects!

I was thinking around $3500?? Please let me know if thats too high, or too low...I will be keeping the CB unit however.

Thanks,
Mike

IMG_2191-1.jpg

IMG_2192-1.jpg

IMG_2195-1.jpg

IMG_2194-1.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

Well last weekend was kind of a rough one....those damn trees kept getting in my way! A few have requested more pics so Ill just post them up here. I am trying to be as honest, and up front with everyone. I dont want people to drive 10 hours, and be suprised.

The transfer case linkage is disconnected, and will need some adjustment. Everything works, but you currently have to shift into 4lo from under the jeep. Thats getting more important the colder it gets up here in minnesota!

Price is now $3000 OBO.

CopyofIMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2290-1.jpg

IMG_2291-1.jpg

Looks like I cant edit my original posts to delete the original pictures, but here are a few action shots....

DSCF4971.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

$2500 now, I will be keeping the CB, winch, and rock lights. Will take partial trade for a plow, I accept credit cards too!

Back