• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44 Bolt patern swap to 5x5.5. Need parts lists check

P1atinum

Aerodynamically Challenge
For those that have done the swap to 5x5.5 on your D44 can you help me verify the parts below. And if you have PN that would be great

I already have Chevy backing plate, small spindles and calipers.

This is what I plan on buying and need to make sure I am getting the right parts. Did a search but didn't see PN or years lists on these items

Hub and rotors 1978 F150
Timken bearing for the F150 hubs, do I need a specific PN for these or do I match the rotor year?
Warn Premium hubs pn 20992

Am I missing anything?

the 6 lug pattern on waggy dana 44's... im guessing so we can run adapters in the rear and the same wheels all the way around instead on 6 lug in the front and 5 lug in the rear

Waggy 44 is correct sir. I already have dual bolt patern on the rear axles, just need to get 5x5.5 in the front.

Thanks for the link to Bill Avista's build up, that is what I needed.

Parts Mike also has some info along with Pics...

1996cc said:
Is there any way to get to 6 lug with a rear XJ 44??
nope, and for P1atnum theres a parts list in my thread (used parts mike for the stuff you're talkin about): http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466573
you want 20990 not 20992, I feel like a post slut posting that link all the time, but I spent the time to catalog all that crap so might as well

Last edited:
Back