• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Date for Fall Fling 2008?

I also need to know ASAP as I have to schedule my vacation a year in advance or I won't get to take it off.

Thanks John B.

Jeff 98XJ WI said:
Anybody got an official date for Fall Fling in Moab for 2008? I believe that would be the 25th anniversary of the xj. Jeff
I vote we have it over my birthday Oct 5 again, then my wife can't say no. Can't wait for the next. Thom

Sweet, that covers my birthday!

85xjwoody said:
Gonna be a great birthday present for me also. October 6th here.

Kim

Same here. Only on the 5th. JIM.

ILLXJ said:
Same here. Only on the 5th. JIM.
Great, mine's on the 5th too. Wheeled Pritchet with Wayne, John & Brad and the dinner party for my 60th. Thom

Geesh...you guys have to put in for vacation a year in advance? Leaves no room for spontaneity huh. I can't wait...hopefully I'll have my newer Cherokee ready by then...I'm not sure the '87 is up for that trip!

i dont care how, or what i have to do, but i am in!!!!! i'll be the guy running around trashed at 3am with the gallon of vodka and no pants :D

GrimmJeeper said:
i dont care how, or what i have to do, but i am in!!!!! i'll be the guy running around trashed at 3am with the gallon of vodka and no pants :D

Crap, hide the women..................LOL :conceited

scottmcneal said:
Crap, arm the women..................LOL :conceited

ficksted it

Back