• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

went to the junk yard yesterday

its an xj thing

NAXJA Forum User
well, i went to the junk yard yesterday and couldnt help but pick up some leaf springs and try out the bastard pack idea. i got home and started to work on it right away, but instead of cutting the top leaf off of the donor packs, i just used all the leafs off it in place of the old xj leafs, which netted me 2" exactly. still working on getting it done. if anyone is interested i can get some pics of it.

specs:
xj main leaf
91 dakota leafs after that.

Isn't it a great, cheap way to lift the rear?I helped my brother in law do the same thing a couple of years ago. It still looks great, hasn't sagged at all. But my buddy got the RE 3.5 inch lift with the aal, and within a year it was sagging alot. Congratulations on a quality install.

well, turns out i was just a little off on the amount of lift i got. its actually 3 inches now that i have it finished. but hey, thats what i was going for anyways so thats cool

Back