• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

all i need is one picture

Mopar It

NAXJA Forum User
of somebody rerouting their lines from that bumper pill shaped canister to where their vents worked and cruise control, i have 1 thick line and 2 small plastics that i need to rig so they work correctly, also my 4x4 likes to stay in 4x4 even when the lever's in 2hi. i re did those hard lines with vacuum tubing from frame to the axle motor, should work great but it dont for some reason?

Mopar It said:
no that thread did nothing for me it didnt show the routing of those lines, i wanna get rid of the reservoir all together

I was under the impression that the cannister was needed to retain the cruise...

lowrange2 said:
I was under the impression that the cannister was needed to retain the cruise...
Not just the cruise. It also keeps the AC/Heat controls at their proper selection. That pill shaped (round in later models) is a vacuum reservoir and is a part of the vacuum system. Keep it. If you need to relocate it, then do so.

Back