• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lehigh Performance Throttle Body

FINALLY!!!! A GOOD BORED TB FOR A OLDER RENIX.

I just shot the guy an e-mail. I'll try to keep you all informed on the process of getting one and installing.

Ok I like the Renix one as well...but why does it have less spring wraps? I have been thinking about stroking mine but right now I have enough going on project wise, plus its salmon season.:repair:

Ok. But what about for a 2000? Don't plan on doing a stroker at this point. It's still a DD among other things. But with 170K I am noticing some decrease in power especially since going to a HD steering assembly and 31's. Interested to hear your thoughts if you get one Pigpen!

Thanks.

S

Ok,
I know there are threads on this one, I don't remember which right now. Basically if you want a bit more top end it should work for you. Not sure how much off road you do but a tune-up usually does nice after I have taken my jeep on a dusty or muddy trail or went in the water. If you want to get more performance in the long run then consider stroking it. I know I am seeing things a bit different now since I recently aquired a 95 and am using it as a daily driver. My 88 is for playing when the weather is too nasty for me to go on my quad, or the trails are too long. Hope this helps, just stay away from items that guarntee perfomance gains and you initally have to scratch your head and wonder why. An engine will only put out so much power over its lifetime, some perfomrance mods will decrease that life as well as boost the perfomance in the short term, not saying that a TB will do this since airflow is always better. Just saying that a stroker is the most bang for your buck. Now let the flamming begin.

Back