• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Lifted Locked XJ FS

mikeswrangler

NAXJA Forum User
I have my 99 cherokee for sale, it is black on black, 4.0 auto. dana 30 up front with upgraded shafts with 297 u joints, 4.56 gears, powertrax locker. The rear in facory 8.25" with 29 spline axles, 4.56 gears. It has a skyjacker rr 8" lift. I have upgraded the trac bar to a rustys trac bar with poly bushings on both ends with the HD mount. It has a skyjacker beefier tie rod. I installed jonny joints in the lower control arms, all 4 joints. The upper could be done also, the heims are starting to become loose. SYE with tom woods rear shaft, not sure what the front is. Gbson cat back exhaust. Nates 4x4 rear bumper with added reverse lights on both side of the bumper. Bushwacker fender flares. Valley trailer hitch. 20% Tinted front windows to match the rest. Mickey Thompson 35x12.5x15 Baja Claw Radias mounted on 15x10 American racing outlaw 2 rims. Rustys rock rails. Vent visors. Front skid plate + gas tank skid plate. AirRaid TB spacer. K+N air filter. Heated front seats. All fluids and filter have been changed, along with u joints for the front axle, and balljoints on pass side, complete tune up.

Does not come with:

the thule roof rack rails pictured, stock ones will be put back on.

the winch or winch bumper.

clear corners or silverstars, stock ones have been put back on.

Receiver D-ring shackle

IMG_2377.jpg

IMG_2376.jpg

IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I am looking for $4,500.

Last edited:
Back