• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sat night Dinner and Prizes

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Saturday night dinner and prize give away will start at 6:00 PM.

Please try and be back by 5:00PM or so so we can count your cards and figure where your hand will place in the give a way.

Dinner will be a Dutch Oven affair constisting of Chicken and Potatos, Baked beans, Salad and Dutch oven Cobbler for desert.

DrMoab said:
Saturday night dinner and prize give away will start at 6:00 PM.
party1:

DrMoab said:
Please try and be back by 5:00PM or so so we can count your cards and figure where your hand will place in the give a way.

Dinner will be a Dutch Oven affair constisting of Chicken and Potatos, Baked beans, Salad and Dutch oven Cobbler for desert.
:lickout:

DrMoab said:

Sounds tasty! I've never had dutch oven salad before!

DrMoab said:
Where you been? Hiding under a rock?

I forgot dinner rolls too.

Yeah, but I'm thinking of moving to a different rock. The boulder next to me has at least 3 families of gophers living under it and I can't take the noise any longer.

Israel said:
Yeah, but I'm thinking of moving to a different rock. The boulder next to me has at least 3 families of gophers living under it and I can't take the noise any longer.
I have a rock I will make you a hell of a deal on, Its next to a bridge, on ocean front property. :D

Back