• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

heated mirror pinout

Pins 1 and 3 are the power in for the motors, 2 and 4 are grounds for the motor. Pin 5 is power in for the heaters and 6 is ground.

Hot damn! That's good to know! I've been searching for a set for MY 91' too :thumbup:

Just so you know Confused, there is a sticky at the top of the forum pages warning of dire consequences to anyone who posts Factory Service Manual pics in the forum. So, although it would rule, I doubt anyone will actually post a scanned copy. It's a copyright thing.

Nothing stopping anyone from E-Mailing one to you though :rof:

I would send you the relevant pages, but I lost my bid on the FSM's :bawl:

Looking at the connector like I am holding it(locking tit down) in this the pic the pins are 1,2,3,4,5,6 from left to right, top to bottom.
img4620sp8.jpg

They are hard to read, but the numbers are on the back of the connector between the wires.

Here is a crude diagram for wiring 97+ Power Heated Mirrors into the Older style power mirror switch. The older style switch/mirrors only used 3 wires, so you'll have to do some splicing.

91switch99mirroryt8.png

Back