• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portland / Vanc M&G August 13th

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
It's that time again. Time for the same 5 people, to meet at the same place, at the same time. J/K would be great to meet some new folks. we know yur out there....show yur selves damn it! :eyes:

Round Table Pizza 750 NE 181st Ave, Portland, OR

630 -9 pm ish

August 13th

:wantyou:

I'm gonna get ready to start voting that if more people don't start showing, we move this to an every other month thing or something...I dunno. I'd much rather figure out a way to get more people to show up. It isn't location, we get just about the same results at every location.

im gonna try to make it, its mostly a matter of remembering...

going to try to bring my hot rod.

DAMNIT!!!! Why do these always have to be scheduled on days/times that family stuff is going on?!?
garhgsdhksjhjhkjksdkjs
Stupid family.

And whats the hot rod, streetpirate?

my '72 scamp, but on the way home from the exhaust shop the front seal in the trans went, so now that the car is all done and put together i get to pull the tranny.

i'll put down $1000 that he does.

any takers? i need the jeep money.

isnt it funny how everything starts to look like jeep money, cause theres never enough of it int he first place?

Last edited:
streetpirate said:
my '72 scamp, but on the way home from the exhaust shop the front seal in the trans went, so now that the car is all done and put together i get to pull the tranny.

Oh thats always fun. Im building a hot rod out of a 1971 ford f-100. not even close to done yet, and i just sold my other hotrod. 1968 ford f-250. i like hotrod trucks... hah

Back