• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Track Bar construction

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
I hate to have to ask this since it makes me feel stupid but I can't quite put my finger on the technical "term" for the weld on bushing on the end of a track bar and the threaded adjustable end... Just like the ends that come on a rusty's trackbar... (Replacing a rusty's track bar) Links would be helpful as well... I'm looking for what i need but not knowing what to call it is causeing problems..

THAT! I have the adjustable end and a weld in bung.
tb-300_01.jpg

Poison Spyder Customs sells a lot of fab parts too....same with JKS.

JKS sells a "build a trackbar" kit, that comes with everything you need.. just cut and weld.

cal said:
JKS sells a "build a trackbar" kit, that comes with everything you need.. just cut and weld.

I've already got the DOM and Adjustable end... I only need that one builder bushing... Everyone says Rusty's is crazy with shipping prices... Thats not the case compared to RE... They wanted 21.95 for the bushing and 22.75 for shipping... Thats CRAZY. That thing can't weigh more than half a pound. I'm still shopping around... I found a place called Crazy Ed's Performance... He seems to have a good selection. I just can't get him on the phone and his prices arent listed on his site. Oh well... Ill get it.

Back