• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who sells full upgraded headlight harnesses?

MG2000XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Im looking for an upgraded harness that is meant for the xj with upgraded headlights. Is there one that is plug 'n play? I dont know too much about wiring harnesses but I searched and couldnt find what I wanted. I just want places to buy the harness or where I can get one.

He says "At the time of this article, the Magic-J bulbs run about $60 a pair and the IPF H4 headlamps run about $28-$34 a piece." and now on rocky-road.com it says the headlamps are $89. Is this the most up to date price or can I find them cheaper somewhere?

Edit: Im looking in my summer Quadratec catalog and it says Ipf H4 headlamps are $39.99???

Last edited:
I thought about doing it myself, and I have done alot of interior lighting and wiring but I hate messing with that kind of stuff. Ill keep it in mind though that write up describes it pretty well.

jesterbomb said:
the worst he can do is say no.

No...the worst he can do is type 3 full pages explaining that he will someday build it, the electrical properties, and how the harness will be on project Redshift.

:D

Rev

Rev Den said:
No...the worst he can do is type 3 full pages explaining that he will someday build it, the electrical properties, and how the harness will be on project Redshift.

Rev

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Sad but true!

Hale

Rev Den said:

Rev

I literally sprayed coffee all over the screen when I read this. Well, at least no one is ever going to be able to say "You never told me THAT!" to him. :D

At least he's coherent. I know people who try to do the same thing and just end up looking like mental ward patients on day passes. When he explains something, I have at least a 50/50 chance of understanding it. That's up from a 15% average. :dunce:

Back