• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part number for 2001 thermostat temp sensor

Fish'nCarz

NAXJA Forum User
I couldn't find any mention of the part number for a thermostat body mounted temp sensor that operates the electric fan in any old posts. It's probably there somewhere. Anybody have that handy? Also, I saw in a prts catalog an adjustable cooling fan thermostat for the 4.0 L 2001.

http://www.haydenauto.com/catalogs/hayden/2007-hayden-electric-fans.pdf

Anybody know anything about these?

Thanks, and as always, you guys rock!

I'm still curious as to the part # and anyone's experience with the adjustable fan thermostat, but I just fixed my problem (for now) by correcting a bad connection at the connector that is snapped to the fan cowling. Something else will go wrong before long that I won't be able to track down, but by golly I got this one!

Well this is what I found. They have a Coolant Temp Sensor (5602 7873) Also shows a Temp Sending Unit senor, but it only shows a part # for the 2.5 L (the ENO designation) ERO means the 4.0L
sensor.jpg

Back