• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MT???

first of all that is getting anoying. every time i post 12gaugexj is right there! Thanks for the help you are a savior to me!!

ok the question. i will be going to missoula montana to visit my friend. he is going to be planning an offroad, mountain bike and hiking trip for us. i need to drive out there which will cost $450 in gas alone.(there and back)

the main question is if i have an offroad permit in my home state of minnesota will i have to get one for that state?

also where are there some good offroading spots? hopefully near by missoula. mostly mild stuff. no hardcore balls to the wall rockclimbing.

Gnat5680 said:
the main question is if i have an offroad permit in my home state of minnesota will i have to get one for that state?

also where are there some good offroading spots? hopefully near by missoula. mostly mild stuff. no hardcore balls to the wall rockclimbing.

Maybe your friend in Montana would be a better candidate to ask these questions. You're going to visit, right? :dunno:

12GaugeXJ said:
Sarcasm or ?.
:dunno:

My vote is for sarcasm.

Sometimes you seem to be everywhere:D

Gnat5680 said:

I sure haven't run into any states that honor other states permits for for state parks/permits/whatever. The only thing that is statewide throughout the country are the Federal Parks and their related permits. Here I sit in Washington and if I go to Oregon, I buy Oregon Permits. It isn't like vehicle license plates/registration.

i need to get mine regitered here. i ijust don't want to pay for a registration over there. i will ask him but he has not moved over there yet. he leaves monday.

Back