• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Hottness.

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
the first weekend I haven't wheelind in 07.

Cause I was busy putting these on.

Thanks to Dan at Ruff Stuff for the rings, Tommybilt Fab for the welding, and Hip for letting me use his shop.

Schwing.

dsc03149mx6.jpg

dsc03150zg4.jpg

dsc03148mk5.jpg

XJOFFROAD said:
looks good. hows those crawlers doing with your d30? thinking of buying some for my XJ. where did you get them?

The crawlers whoop ass. They only problems with them I have been having is the insane traction they provide. The first run out with them, I ripped both of my rear upper control arm mounts off of the frame. Just goes to show, they hook up and go.

As for the D30 thing. I've reefed on it a while now, and so far it's held up. I'm running spicer 760 joints that are fully welded in there and haven't broke a shaft yet. (knock on wood)

I got the crawlers from quadratec after a long drawn out pissing contest with Nebraska tire. They were spendy, but IMHO, well worth it. Far better than any BFG I have had on there before. (BOTH AT and MT)

CanMan said:
How much were they to your door? I know they are $175, curious on the shipping costs.

$175 to your door. Shipping included. But you have to tell Dan you saw them on the pirate board. If you don't and order them online, its $40 for shipping.

I spent about $100 on grade 8 hardware for them and paid $20 a rim to have the welding done so it was about $350 total.

KarlVP said:
$175 to your door. Shipping included. But you have to tell Dan you saw them on the pirate board. If you don't and order them online, its $40 for shipping.

When I ordered mine I told him I was with NAXJA and he shipped for free.
Is he not a vendor here any more?
They are a nice beadlock though...

Back