• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did any one else just see...

hasn't hit the eastside yet

shit I need to tighten my trackbar bolt before driving home

cept I see blue skies right now

Thats a very dark cloud moving very fast in my direction. At least I shouldn't have to worry about the building catching fire. Our AC system did a nice flame show last night.

IXNAYXJ said:
And on a related note, Joe, my Auburn Car Repair & Offroad track bar with its new Heim joints are awesome.

-----Matt-----

Mine is great as long as the bolt stays tight. Even tried locktight last time fawker still comes loose

Last edited:
Still no rain that cloud gets closer then backs off I'm sure my house is geting pretty wet right now

WaXJ_Skier said:
Mine is great as long as the bolt stays tight. Even tried locktight last time fawker still comes loose

The lock tight failed??? How the hell did you do that? It's got to be them damned sheep!!! Maybe try a new bolt or put a nylock nut on the bolt as a jam nut behind the nutsert with a lock washer.

Cleatus92
Trevor

goodburbon said:
No such thing as "heat lightning" as you just found out.
DAMMIT!! As the PNW chapter meteorologist, I was hoping I could be the one to burst Matt's bubble....

Heat lightning is just lightning that's too far away for the thunder to be heard. Light waves/photons are less attenuated when moving through a column of air as opposed to sound waves, therefore you see lightning but don't hear thunder.

This lesson has been brought to you by the number eleventy-billion and the letter Ώ.

- Jay

Back