• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where do I go from here?

philip_g

NAXJA Forum User
I have an ever so popular rusty's 3" lift with a full pack in the rear and want a couple more inches, how do you think I should go about it? :confused:

i was recently sitting on a 3" rough country lift. then i got a set of 2" coil spacers and 2" lift shackles for free. so i added those in. i already had extended brake lines for a 5.5" lift. my shocks are about 1-1.5" to short, and my control arms were for a 3" lift. it works ok for now, but i do need to get some longer control arms and shocks.

oh yeah, an adjustable trackbar is also highly recommended.

scorpio_vette said:
i was recently sitting on a 3" rough country lift. then i got a set of 2" coil spacers and 2" lift shackles for free. so i added those in. i already had extended brake lines for a 5.5" lift. my shocks are about 1-1.5" to short, and my control arms were for a 3" lift. it works ok for now, but i do need to get some longer control arms and shocks.

oh yeah, an adjustable trackbar is also highly recommended.

that's kind of what I was getting at, the rusty's of course are just coils and leafs, I have extended the rear line though, so it sounds like I'll need spacers, shackles, and upper and lower CA's and a track bar. Maybe shocks.

Sure would be nice to have 5" though.

Back