• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trimming Bushwackers

TMXONR

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone ever trimmed the inner part of their Bushwackers on the front before. I did some searching and there were a few people talking about it, but no pics or an explination of how much to trim. I think I lost alot of flex by putting the Bushwackers on.

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

I have heard of trimming on the rear. I don't know if you already check here but... http://www.jeepin.com/features/bushwacker/
Jason trims the rear up. And no I didn't do that, But maybe now that I relize the flex problem I might.
Dale and I are going to get his jeep this weekend and will be at the park the 6th and 7th, so if you want to come out and play we will bee there.

Later
Kevin

I was supprised that the rear fit perfectly, the flares fit right in the opening. So the only clearance I lost there was the thickness of the lip. I talked to another member on the board who trimmed the lip off. It looks pretty good with about an inch or so of the lip still there.

I won't be able to make it the 6th and 7th, I gotta work.

Back