• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 cherokee, Needs Engine; perfect for a trail rig

NCALLSTAR321

NAXJA Forum User
Like it says, this cherokee would be perfect for a new cheap build-up.

"it would make a great nice-lookin trail rig or with just a new engine it would be a perfect first car for that new jeep enthusiast"

Its a 95 Cherokee Sport four door, four wheel drive but needs a new engine. The engine is blown but everything else works fine. Just drop in a new engine and its ready to go. The transmission, transfer case, etc. still work.

Its not in the best shape(its real good for a 95'), meaning it has its few small scratches and dents but no main damage or breaks.
The biggest problems are...
1.)The headliner which is pretty much loose and sagging but not to hard to fix
2.)The roof is also a little miscolored from where I could not get the right color of paint when i fixed where the orignal paint had started to chip when i first got the jeep
3.)And a small crack about 4 inches on the outside of the hatch where my dad backed into it as he was parking his truck in the driveway. it doesnt cause a problem just looks annoying.

Heres a few pictures..........
262376895.jpg

It hard to see it the pictures, but its that nice dark green color.
262376899.jpg

262376906.jpg

262376902.jpg

^ In this picture you can see that 4 inch crack right under the window on the right side ^
262376912.jpg

262377579.jpg

The interior is in pretty good shape just the normal wear you'd expect from a 95'
262377566.jpg

262377563.jpg

I'm looking to get around $900 for it, but its neogotiable and i would lower the price for some parts to trade. i dont need another cherokee but i could always use some parts.

I live in Concord, NC which is right outside of Charlotte. call (704) 467-5811 or PM if interested.
Thanks For Looking,
Geoff

****Its was my first Jeep, and had a three inch lift which i still have if interested. I would love to keep it and build it up, but i already have another cherokee that i am building so no need really to build up two.

Back