• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

steering advise for an asshat

xjwisconsin

NAXJA Forum User
hey everybody... I need some down home moron explanation on some steering questions. Most of the front end on my 88 is worn out (all stock-chief 4 door). I have decided to replace as much as possible. The problem comes here... I look for tie rods.. found, but no drag links. I was figuring that while I was doing the work I would upgrade all parts. where am I to look?

the stock drag link is solid stock and pretty hard to damage. I got a OE replacement at AutoZone for about $30.

Jess said:
the stock drag link is solid stock and pretty hard to damage. I got a OE replacement at AutoZone for about $30.

It wasnt that hard for me........and it was just from me checking out a trail, so i wasnt hard on it at all :confused1

4pnrvwl.jpg

But I havent bent the OE replacement....So i dont know what happend to the first 1 :dunno:

Back