• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D35 non c-clip

akram

NAXJA Forum User
Can the shafts and carrier be used in a c-clip axle? Or am I just beiing stupid. I don't need to use it. I just got a free one sitting in my garage and was going to keep the shafts and carrier as a spair. But if they wont work I'm ditching them. Thanks for any info.

I just seen the super 35 kit which gets rid of the c-clip. It puts the bearings at the housing ends just like the non c-clip. I just wondered if I could just put the shafts in. Oh well. it was free.

for a lot less money you can buy a dana 44 or ford 8.8 and be stronger than that super35..

Yeah I'm not going to buy it. I'm not into upgrading an already crappy axle. Like I said I was going to keep the stuff for spares. A D 44 is in the works.

It's already taken completely apart and I'm not putting it back together. It was a limited slip and some of the discs are shattered. Plus to ship it from AK is not the easiest thing to do.
And I just realized you were talking about the shafts. I'm going to just sell them locally.

Back