• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fun video, might be repost.....

I like the guy that gets stuck out in the marsh and shoots mud/water like 40ft in the air. And does anyone know where this event takes place?

Last edited:
YEA!! I had seen this thing a long time ago, and when i got my new 'puter i lost the link haha. I used to watch this VIOLENCE at least once a week, it's good for the soul! Thanks for the post, i was missing this thing!

Speed_racer said:
Awesome! Havent seen this specific one before...

4:40 is one fawkin hard hit!!

Is it just me, or does it seem like theyre front ends have lower gears than the rears?

I think your right, it certainly looks that way...

X3... this video is awsome. i've seen some parts of it used in other videos, but this one is by far the longest one i've seen of the icelander guys... hope they have some more out soon.

MELKORsXJ said:
X3... this video is awsome. i've seen some parts of it used in other videos, but this one is by far the longest one i've seen of the icelander guys... hope they have some more out soon.

Glad you guys like it, BUMP for others that have'nt seen it yet!

Back