• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Gckee

really hope it has the tow package. bought it from a elderly lady today off craigslsit right before she left for out of town. going to look at it and get it monday evening. she called it a grand cherokee so that should mean its the higher up interior package right? or does that make it a woody? anyways i just hope it has the d44. thats the only reason i bought it................

You bought sight-unseen? I don't think they badged one as a "Grand Cherokee" in '87. The woodys were typically Wagoneers (I know, cuz I have an '89 Wagoneer Limited...it's a woody).

I'm hoping you didn't get a "Grand Wagoneer"...since that's not an XJ, but the full sized one.

Good luck with the D44 quest.

heres what i bought........and yes, sight unseen. if its a FSJ even cooler....

1987 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Red 4x4, four wheel drive, new battery, new radio with CD changer, new brakes. It needs a little work but is a great buy! It needs to be cleaned up and Tierod ends for the front and a tune-up and oil change. Engine and transmission in good condition. PLEASE CALL ONLY IF YOU ARE READY TO TAKE IT WITH YOU! Please call -----------. If no answer please leave a message and I will be sure to get back to you. It does need the Tierod ends but can be driven away if you drive slow until you get it fixed. I priced the Tierod ends for the Jeep and they cost appox. $25.00 a piece on-line. This could be a great deal and all it will cost is $450.00 for Jeep $50.00 for the Tierod ends and the cost of a tune-up and oil change. Jeep has approx. 213,000 miles. I have listed everything in this ad that is wrong with the Jeep and all the the good things it has to offer for a 20 year old Jeep. Please only call if you are serious. The Jeep does need some repairs, I have listed everything that I know is wrong with it and I have the inspection sheet to show what passed but please don't waste my time if you are not serious about buying it right away I have another veh. and want to move the Jeep, I don't have space for two veh. First come first serve! So don't miss out on this great deal! MUST MOVE IT RIGHT AWAY! It has been sitting for a long time!

the Gckee part does scare me a little though.....she just wanted it gone b/c she has a new car. i figured for the cheap price my 90 and other xj's could use a parts truck :)

Back