• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

late spring cleaning

seymouj

NAXLA Member #1223
Did some cleaning and decided it's time to get rid of some stuff.
I don't want to ship anything - if I have to go through the hassle, I will put it on ebay and make it worth my time. I am willing to bring stuff to runs though.

Stock rear drive shaft (it was between an AW4/NP242 and a dana 44) - Free

Stock gas tank skid I got from pick-n-pull on 1/2 price day for $11. It's got a slight bend but is very usable. You can have it for what I paid (red names get first dibs).

I've got a couple caddy compressors, free if your name is red or I'll trade for something you might have that you don't need.
caddy.jpg

Yet another 12v compressor, it's from an ambulance (I have no idea what it would be used for on an ambulance). It is big and heavy and I decided I wanted my compressor under the hood so I never used it. It has a pressure switch and relay on it and I added a coupler to hook up a hose for testing. It is in a steel frame on big rubber mounts. I paid $100 and would like to get my money back if possible.
compressor1.jpg

Pintle hitch. Never been used. $30
hitch.jpg

hitch_doc.jpg

dana 70 from a truggy project I got for parts for my 53 willys truck. Open dif with stock gears (I never checked the ratio but I will if you are interested). Set up with links. Came with an extra carrier (open). Welds aren't too pretty but I guess they could be grinded down and re-done. I don't know what this is worth but I do want a dana 60, 70, or 14 bolt and I could cut everything off this one and weld perches on but I thought someone might want this set up the way it is. I will trade for a good 60, 70, or 14 bolt with 4.10 gears.
back.jpg

Coil overs with no coils. Threads are a bit messed up on one but I think they could be cleaned up by a machine shop (if that's not true someone please tell me).
threads.jpg

Brand new aluminum fuel cell. 24x20x10 (see pic of rear axle)

Brand new cylinder for full hydro steering spencer # 20X08-L.
ram.jpg

If you have an idea what fair prices for this stuff might be I would appreciate it if you would let me know (especially the ram, fuel cell, and coil overs).

Stuff I need (in case you want to trade):

rear 60, 70, or 14 bolt with 4.10 gears
black manual passenger mirror
driver side tail light
stock front drive shaft
maybe budget boost parts for my daily driver

I have a budget boost lift for sale, a complete 2" lift, AAL and spacers, I want your gask skid if posible

Back