• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

for sale 06 brute force 650 4x4

outlander

NAXJA Forum User
Recently serviced all new fluids.Adult owned.Must sell.All stock,very good condition.Recently appraised at dealer and was judged to be a "clean" trade in value.Read here for nada book value:http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-23-38-5697-0-0-0&l=1&w=23&p=38&f=5698&m=0142&d=1200019010&y=2006&ml=K&gc=MC>c=MC
I bought this new in January as a left over 06' model at my local dealership.It had five miles on it when I got it.Now it has 132 miles(29 hours) of mostly woods and gravel road ridding.Never abused and was personally broken in by me(the right way)Will include trailer for additional fee.I miss dirt bikes too much so this has got to go.Retails for $6900.00 Will sell for $5500.00 obo.Will also trade for dual sport motorcycle.If interested email me at [email protected] Come take a look!

**click to enlarge**

Back