• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4x4/Offroad swap meet

KellyS.

NAXJA Member #1370
Is that garage of yours bustin' out at the seams? Is it like any typical hardcore off roader garage? Do you have so many extra parts that you may never use them and you really need the room to start your next trail project? And speaking of that next project, do you have what you need to complete it? Come to The Wayne County 4-H Fairgrounds (Richmond, IN) and bring your goodies.
http://www.fatboysjeepers.com/fbj/swapmeet07.pdf

How big is this? I have some stuff taking up space...and stuff i need...and its less than 2 hours from me...

mac 'interested' gyvr

This will be the first time we have hosted this swap meet. It is hard to tell how big it will be. We have several people already committed to come and set up. We have distributed lots of flyers at other swap meets this spring and posted it on a bunch of different forums on the internet.

I am going to have a bunch of "NEW IN THE BOX" XJ winch mounting kits at this swap meet. These kits consist of a bunch of bolts and mounting brackets, they were made by Superwinch and include the instructions. I need to get rid of these as they are taking up space in my barn. I will be selling at the swap meet ONLY for the low low price of $10.00 each.

Back