• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee $1150

Mdub

NAXJA Forum User
Saw a Cherokee on the side of the road for sale. Been there for a couple weeks. Finally slowed down to look at it and they are only asking $1150. Don't know anything about it, but it looks to be early 90s. Two tone White and Grey? Looks like some 30s or 31s. Anyone looking to get into one might want to check it out. Doesn't look beat, but I didn't stop so I'm not sure.

It is located on the Southwest Corner of Lindsay and Germann in Gilbert (about 200 feet west of Lindsay).

It is not my rig. I don't know the owner or phone number, but if I drive by again I'll get the phone #.

My neighbor told me about that very same jeep and he finally stopped and talked to the guy that owns it and from what my neighbor said the engine is blown

I was in the area today so stopped to check it out. 2" lift, some sorta after market lower CAs, bad motor, dent in drivers side rear door, but not bad. with a motor, would make a decent rig I reckon. Not the prettiest xj out there, but seems doable.

Back