• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'd like to find a trail leader...

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
For the novice run on Saturday. I'd really like to do some harder stuff (my buddy Brett who just got out of the Army is going to tag along and would like to see harder stuff) but I also want to make sure stockers are covered.

If you'll lead a stocker run I'll gvie you a beer or two on Saturday night, and I only bring good beer ;)

dzraces said:
LOL Remi just poken at ya to see if your still breathing.....:laugh2:
Yeah... work's been killing me and when I get home I try to avoid the computer as much as possible cause then I end up dealing with work stuff...

Well.. it's more complicated. Target shooting is relaxing cause for the most part you can't hit shit if you're not relaxed ;) So going to the range, making yourself detach your mind from a bad day and relaxing ends up with you being relaxed ;)

Kejtar said:
Well.. it's more complicated. Target shooting is relaxing cause for the most part you can't hit shit if you're not relaxed ;) So going to the office, making yourself detach your mind from a bad day and relaxing ends up with you being relaxed (and incarcerated);)

Fixed.

Kejtar said:
ya know what... that's actually not a laughing matter.....

Lighten up Remi!

Kejtar said:
ya know what... that's actually not a laughing matter.....
If Remi shows up packin Im gona be really really scared, because if his aim is as bad as I heard his spotting is the only thing safe is the target :) Just kidding I have no doubt you could hit a lard ass like me

Back