• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need new front axle in Columbia, sc

jimboleblanc

NAXJA Forum User
a ton of crap is messin up with my dana 30 and I dont want to spend 700 bucks getting it all fixed to be stuck with a newer version of a crappy axle.. Let me know what you got. I will consider a d30 if it is in good condition or has been upgraded etc... all other axles must be ready to bolt on as I am not too handy with a welder etc... If anyone can help or wants to help me with a project of building a new axle let me know! I need it asap cuz this is my dd.

I got a 30 available. What gears do you need? I know one has 3.55 which is stock. I think I may have one that is 3.73. Is it for an XJ? I'd take $150.

One is out of a 96 and in good shape. Has 3.55's and could bolt right in. The other is out of a late 80's or early 90's and would need some r and r. Hell it has the rear too. Would you take both for $300? That would give you the regear to a lower ratio cheap and they are bolt in.

Ex CCS Racer said:
My buddy is putting Rubi axles in his TJ. He'll have a lp 30 available soon. 3.07, locked, and the rest stock. Out of an '05 with 25k.
Yuck!

jimboleblanc said:
what is the rear?
I think its a 8.25. I'll have to go and look, but it may be the 35.

ok i need an upgrade from the d35 so if its an 8.25 i may be interested in that axle. let me know... I may have found a d30 with upgraded shafts and ujoints no slip and 4.56 gears so i dunno what i'm gonna do quite yet. Let me know though. I need a better gear for 33's anyways. I appreciate the help so much ghost

jimboleblanc said:
ok i need an upgrade from the d35 so if its an 8.25 i may be interested in that axle. let me know... I may have found a d30 with upgraded shafts and ujoints no slip and 4.56 gears so i dunno what i'm gonna do quite yet. Let me know though. I need a better gear for 33's anyways. I appreciate the help so much ghost
Yea no problem. I'll see if I can check on it after work today.

Back