• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom4x4 Tapered Winch Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntrepidXJ

NAXJA Member #647
Custom 4x4 Fabrications front tapered Winch Bumper:

$200

This bumper includes the mounting brackets, the winch cradle, the tapered bumper cover, and the bottom wings that attach from the cradle to the outer bumper cover ends. The cradle, mounts and wings are all in excellent shape, however the cover does have some rock rash and one big dent in the face on the drivers side. The winch cradle would make an excellent starting point in fabbing a new bumper if you desire.

Pics of all the pieces:

IMG_2278.JPG

IMG_2279.JPG

cradle, mounts and wings

IMG_2280.JPG

the bumper in action (prerunner bar not included with the bumper)

DSC00086.JPG

DSC09365.JPG

I may have to work this weekend - I should know more in the next day or so. Should have Mon / Tue off hopefully if that works. In the pics you posted you show it with the tubular guards atop the bumper, do they come with it as well? From what I read this should be ready to be installed and used my XJ.

Still debating about the bumper though - cause I need money to get my front gears done as well. Should give a for sure answer in a few days if you still have the bumper

Last edited:
92XJT said:
I may have to work this weekend - I should know more in the next day or so. Should have Mon / Tue off hopefully if that works. In the pics you posted you show it with the tubular guards atop the bumper, do they come with it as well? From what I read this should be ready to be installed and used my XJ.

Still debating about the bumper though - cause I need money to get my front gears done as well. Should give a for sure answer in a few days if you still have the bumper

sorry, the pre-runner bar is not included with the bumper (the tubular guard), which i did state in the first post.

the bumper could probably use a coat of paint, but other than that, it is ready to bolt on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back