• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where can I find 97+ corner light plugs?

feerocknok

NAXJA Forum User
My friend purchased a '99 Cherokee and the header panel has been replaced. When this was done, the wiring to the passenger corner light was cut.
Is there any place he can find a new plug for that light? We tried quadratec and eBay. Are we searching the right terms?

Are there any other suggestions? I know the junkyard is an option, but the 2 yards here do not have any '97+ Cherokees, so I can't really do that.

The plugs are not Jeep-specific. They can be found on other vehicles, as well. I can't tell you what vehicles may have the same plug. You just have to get out there and look.

You MIGHT even be able to find some in the HELP! section at a auto parts store.

feerocknok said:
Are there any other suggestions? I know the junkyard is an option, but the 2 yards here do not have any '97+ Cherokees, so I can't really do that.

Exactly like it is over here - late 80's/early 90's XJ's are all that are at the yard. Although ONCE i did see a 98! I was like WHOA. But it was almost completely stripped, being as rare as it was.

Back