• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 cherokee 4 door $3000 obo

swany

NAXJA Forum User
hey everybody i am selling my 94 xj. it is olive green with black bushwackers, homemade front and rear bumpers. the front has a mount for the highlift. it was owned by a chick before me and she bent the rear drivers door open too far some how so now it is a little hard to open but it opens and closes and locks. it has a flowmaster exhaust that sounds awsome. it has the 4.0 5 speed. it is 4 door and right now has 4 bucket seats in it but i can put the bench back in if needed. it has 180,000 ish and runs great with lots of power. it has the 8.25 rear and d30 front. i have a set of 4.56 gears that are going with it along with the carrier for the front and install kits for both. the rear is also comming with a lockright. i have no money to install these and since i am selling it i am not investing anymore money into it. i use it as a daily driver and it runs great down the highway. i also wheel it on the weekends with no probs. only got stuck twice. i am askin for $3000 obo also have it for sale in town if anybody is in southern maine let me know and i will let you take it for a short spin. so ya for more info or pics email me at [email protected] and i will get pics to ya

Back