• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone coming from Ventura area?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Specifically anyone towing out of Ventura area? There is a grill that will need to be transported between Ventura area and Big Bear.
So if you fit the bill, let me know.

Thanks

I might make it for Saturday if work settles down.
Who has the grill in Ventura, as I would be leaving real early Sat. and would have to get it during the week.

I finally read some posts and realize this is a BBQ grill!
My guess, something Captn. Ron put together.
Unless it has wheels and a tow hitch it maybe out of my league.

It's big, I'll give you that (something like 48" x 24")...

But it's also quite light (made out of stainless sheetmetal) and could easily be strapped to a roof rack, I'd even trust the factory luggage rack for it.

Sequoia

GSequoia said:
It's big, I'll give you that (something like 48" x 24")...

But it's also quite light (made out of stainless sheetmetal)

Sniff , sniff...
Those are the kindest words anyone has ever said to me here...
Sniff, sniff...

The Q is going to BB.

:D

--ron

I can take the Q to BB if nobody else has taken on the task. I can only make it a Day trip though. Someone else will have to get it back to Ventura County if that is OK.

You guys have my #. Call me if you want me to grab it from Capt Ron's Place.

Aaron

99xjache said:
I can take the Q to BB if nobody else has taken on the task. I can only make it a Day trip though. Someone else will have to get it back to Ventura County if that is OK.

You guys have my #. Call me if you want me to grab it from Capt Ron's Place.

Aaron
The Q is going to BB.
Means that it's already on it's way there :) Thanks for the offer though and we'll see you up there :D

Back