• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who says short arms don't flex? (Forklift action!)

RyleyF

NAXJA Forum User
Trimmed my rear fenders and got to play with a forklift today. Not bad.
1704071622lg1.jpg

1704071623wq1.jpg

1704071624qg2.jpg

1704071625mp5.jpg

fork lifts are fun arent they...

It's cheaper to wheel and flex than buy a forklift and flex though....lol.....j/k man..the Jeep looks great...love that AMC sticker as well...nice flex.

honestly that is a very good question, i cant remember anyone ever saying good short arms dont flex well. why do so many people with short arms feel the need to defend themselves against nothing?

88rockxj said:
honestly that is a very good question, i cant remember anyone ever saying good short arms dont flex well. why do so many people with short arms feel the need to defend themselves against nothing?

I was just kidding when I said that, but you have to remember I'm on stock brakelines and control arms in the front, plus 33's and zero bumpstopping. I don't think it's too bad when you take that into account.

RyleyF said:
I was just kidding when I said that, but you have to remember I'm on stock brakelines and control arms in the front, plus 33's and zero bumpstopping. I don't think it's too bad when you take that into account.

Youre a XXXX !!!

BEVAN said:
Youre a XXXX !!!

Hahaha, why? You like the (I mean, your old) tires? You and that bum Chris need to come up to Boone this weekend, me and some friends are going to do some camping/rockcrawling in TN.

RyleyF said:

the front suspension is a key factor in why the cherokees are what they are straight from the factory, very capable with great flex (sway bar removed).:NAXJA:

Back