• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

APN headers...

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
Those of you running them, where di you buy em. Cost. Any hassles? I will be redoing my complete exhaust system VERY soon, and need a place to order em.

I think they are only available off the APN website. I had mine installed on my '96 two weeks ago along with a 99+ intake manifold and have put over 1000 miles on so far. Everything mated up fine. No problems so far.

Ordered. Along with some bombproof motor mounts. Gonna get a stock tranny mount.

APN on Ebay, seller name "autopn1"

FYI

I just found APN on EBAY under "autopn1". Can't find them by searching Ebay internally, found them with a yahoo web search.

Their Ebay store is selling them $10 cheaper than their APN main site. I paid $129.98 at the APN website. I could kick myself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep...emQQcategoryZ33632QQihZ008QQitemZ180032649073

$119.89 for pn #20009
$15.81 shipping

The shipping is $2 cheaper too!

As a side note, ATP manufactures this manifold. It's name is the "Challenge Y".

Last edited:
Got my header a few weeks back, now i need to get a compatable downpipe. Qtech has some for 91-93, but no other years. Would this one work, or should I J-yard another year.

Back