• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AXLE PARTS FOR SALE (C8.25, D44, D30)

xj92

NAXJA Forum User
Haven't had any interest in the complete axles, so I'm parting them out if they'll sell that way. Must get dibs on a good portion of D30 parts before I'll part it. Shipping will be on top of all stated prices. For shipping quotes, use the USPS calculator here: http://postcalc.usps.gov/

Dana 44 Open Carrier (had 3.55 gears on it): $35
Dana 44 3.55 R&P (Spicer): $20

Chrysler 8.25 housing, cover, brakes, & drums (everything but the shafts, R&P, & carrier). If you want a built 8.25, this is what to start with anyways. Came out of my '98 daily driver. Hasn't seen trails, good condition. $75.

Dana 30 Detroit Locker (27-spline). I ran 33" tires on it and never snapped a shaft with it. (burned up u-joints and got tired of the axle, but nothing that would shock load a Detroit like snapping a shaft): $370

Dana 30 Passenger-side stub shaft: $30
Dana 30 Driver side shaft (inner, outer, & spicer 297x u-joint): $60
Dana 30 Housing, knuckles, unit bearings, brakes, etc. will all be for sale too. I still have to come up with what those are worth. Let me know if there's any interest.

Jason
[email protected]

im interested in the 8.25 housing but i'll need to figure out shipping first

$35 + shipping for either knuckle

Last edited:
Back