• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coils and Shackles

xjcrawlr

NAXJA Forum User
RockKrawler 6.5in XJ/MJ coils............................$80

Rubicon Express 1.25in lift boomerang shackles.....$60

JKS upper shock conversion..............................$20

Low-profile tubular roof rack w/hi-lift mount.........$200

xjcrawlr said:
RockKrawler 6.5in XJ/MJ coils............................$80

Rubicon Express 1.25in lift boomerang shackles.....$60

JKS upper shock conversion..............................$20

Low-profile tubular roof rack w/hi-lift mount.........$200

Might be interested in the coils. Why are you selling? Do they sit even?

They sit even, have a good ride (I used to drive daily without a swaybar), and flex well. I'm selling because I dont have an XJ to use them on. I've gone the dark side and bought a YJ. :anon:

Great Guy to deal with. My aunt that lives in phx bought his leafs he was selling. She said she would buy from him anytime. Im sure these parts are top notch.:peace:

Great Guy to deal with. My aunt that lives in phx bought his leafs he was selling. She said she would buy from him anytime. Im sure these parts are top notch

Thank you!

About your leaves, the centering pin is larger than the stock one so you will have to enlarge the holes in your perches.

xjcrawlr said:
They sit even, have a good ride (I used to drive daily without a swaybar), and flex well. I'm selling because I dont have an XJ to use them on. I've gone the dark side and bought a YJ. :anon:

Cool, I'll take em. I'll shoot you a PM and we can hook up and do the deal.

Back