• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.5 or 4.5?

G.Q. Jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,

Just wondering what I should do for my set-up, I want to go 4.5 with 32's but how will it be with LONG drives, the nearest town from me is around 1700 K's away and I am up in the Arctic, so long drives at high speeds will be the order of the day. I do not want anything is sloppy steering or a pain to drive long distance. Nor do I want to trim my flairs or make changes to the body.

So how will the 3.5 with 31's Vs the 4.5 with 32's (I want the stock appearence with VERY little or no trimming)

So lets have the ins and outs!

Jeff

LOL yes 1700 k/m is alot of fun! ahaha

I want to have the stock apperence with regards to the factory bumpers and wheels well arches, the lift is not the issue!

Thanks!

Jeff

G.Q. Jeeper said:
LOL yes 1700 k/m is alot of fun! ahaha

I want to have the stock apperence with regards to the factory bumpers and wheels well arches, the lift is not the issue!

Thanks!

Jeff
Dont ever wanna get sick out there, if you dont want much lift and want good looks I was always very fond of this setup http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=911073 He says its only 2.5" of lift but with the front cutout it looks much cleaner and meaner.
JeepA1.jpg

Back