• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tattoo parlors in the area

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
anybody know of any good tattoo places in the olympia/tacoma area? i'm looking to get another one, or get one of the ones i have altered and fixed.

ladywolf said:
anybody know of any good tattoo places in the olympia/tacoma area? i'm looking to get another one, or get one of the ones i have altered and fixed.

slave to the needle in East on 45th in the U-district does an awesome job its worth the drive.

WaXJ_Skier said:
slave to the needle in East on 45th in the U-district does an awesome job its worth the drive.

x2

Haven't had any ink done there, but that's the same place I get referred to. Come to think of it, I need to get mine touched up. Probably time for another. :rof:

WaXJ_Skier said:

ok is that olympia or tacoma or where?

Here is mine for some reference. Ask for Ed
tat.jpg

My ex girlfriends looks way better. I'll see if I can get a pic of hers

was more or less looking for something that wasnt an hours plus hike away, not for the work i want done to the one on my back.

Kris,
There's a place in Tacoma called Flaming Dragon. Look it up. My daughter went there for one on her foot. They treated her right. :thumbup:

thank ya mark:)

I got mine done at Tattoo Machine in south hill. Very good job, and not a bad price either. There is one place in Auburn that my friends grandfather has gotten at least 20 tattoos at, and they have come out very nice. I might head over there Saturday to get another.

Freedom tattoo in edgewood on meridian or 7 duece on 99 in Federal way

freedom is my 1 they have done about 60% of my friends body all great work ask for Chris She is a unreal artist

ive been thinking about getting (BANNED) down my right fore arm.

Back