• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NV241 installation

ROKTAXI

NAXJA Forum User
Tried the search with no luck finding anyone who's done a swap to the NV241 Rock Trac. I have a '94 with auto / np231 with slip yoke eliminator and will be installing a NV241 out of a '04 Rubicon. Looking for someone who's done this swap and what I need to know before I start.

I've heard the same thing but there's always little things that need attention and I'm looking for someone who's been down that road so I can make the right turns. Guess I'm looking for nv241 gps coordinates

And if you really want it, I'll leave by the curb tonight and you can pick it up in the morning.

Cool, you ain't that far away. I could make it before sunrise. Just give me your address. I'm trying to get few guys to head down that way soon after I rebuild my front end. Hopefully ! My son knows a guy in Boise who bought a small shop down there that stays there when he goes down.He probably is on Naxja, he has a chopped XJ. I Wiped out my axle housing and a few other things on some of this Lava over here and have to fix that before I do anything. So do you ever go to planet4x4.net ? Lots of Idaho, and utah guys on it. Lots of guys from Idaho Falls area hook up with the Utah guys. I have the same user name there too. Check it out !

Direct bolt-in in my 95,out with the 242 and in with the 241.No mods except the shifter bezel!
nvg241or1.jpg

I paid $1,100 with no shipping needed and sold my NP231 with a recent rebuild and SYE for $501 on ebay and sold that localy so I really lucked out. It was a nice $600 upgrade.

There is a great article on what a upgrade a NV241 Rock-Trac over the 231, but I cannot find it now. I was looking for you bud. I posted on a thread a year or so ago with the link. It was a great article, I just cannot find it now!

Back