• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Semi-off topic but...anyone in nw Oregon hiring?

Doyle

NAXJA Forum User
One of my buddies is looking for a job, union electrical apprentice down in arizona before moving up to Oregon, worked as a cook for a couple years, and then joined the darkside selling cars for about a year and a half.

Great guy, can weld, do fab, electrical both car and house, hard worker, very family oriented.

I am just trying to help him out, seeing if you guys here knew of anyone hiring in the Portland/Oregon City/Tualaton/Sherwwod/Newberg/McMinnville/Forest Grove/Hillsboro area.

Any help is greatly appreciated.:yelclap:

Union electrical apprentice? Here in Seattle local 46 they start at $13.80 assuming they have NO experience and journeymen are currently (no pun intended) making $34.50. That's commercial electrical. Residential is less. I'm sure that down there in Portland local 48 it's very close to that, perhaps a few dollars less. That money is not too shabby and it allows me to pour lots of it into my heep!

Back