• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2006 info coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Like within a couple days. Gathering all info now and compiling it into a post. Will have prices, firmed up dates, official event rules/regs, and raffle info. All I can say at this point is check the other threads for camping and trail info. :) I will be moving the TSF unofficial pre-run thread to this forum as well.

I'd also like to say, 'BRING A FAT WALLET FOR THE RAFFLE'. Those who will be there will be entitled to participate and will know what they're buying tickets for. :) All I can say is that it will be a VERY good raffle, thanks to National.

w00t!

Leaving this thread open for discussion. :D It's bound to be a great time.

ECKSJAY said:
Like within a couple days. Gathering all info now and compiling it into a post. Will have prices, firmed up dates, official event rules/regs, and raffle info. All I can say at this point is check the other threads for camping and trail info. :) I will be moving the TSF unofficial pre-run thread to this forum as well.

I'd also like to say, 'BRING A FAT WALLET FOR THE RAFFLE'. Those who will be there will be entitled to participate and will know what they're buying tickets for. :) All I can say is that it will be a VERY good raffle, thanks to National.

w00t!

Leaving this thread open for discussion. :D It's bound to be a great time.

any news yet?

mojojojo said:
any news yet?

It should read 'coming SOMEDAY'. :confused1

There's an unbelievable amount of waiting that goes on when your planners live miles away from each other and have totally different lifestyles. :D

Thanks for everyone's patience. It'll pay off. :)

ECKSJAY said:
Scroll down to Article IX, that should answer your question for you. :) Specifically to the event, your friend (if driving) will have to pay the fee as well.

http://www.naxja.org/html/bylaws.htm

Thanks for bringing that up. Looks like the bungee on the battery will have to go. Also gotta tie in the front bumper better. :thumbup: If a guest rides with you, they have to just pay the dinner fee, IF they want to eat?

12GaugeXJ said:
If a guest rides with you, they have to just pay the dinner fee, IF they want to eat?

We're hammering that out right now. I think we're going to have one meal ticket with the driver packet for Saturday BBQ (looking at burgers/brats/dogs) and have additional meal tickets available for adult passengers. I'm sure kids will be just fine...unless you have like 10 or something. Moron that later. :confused1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back