• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Frt Parking Lights

nitehawk64

NAXJA Forum User
I've lost the Frt Parking lights. The bulbs are good, could this be a known problem that has happened to someone else? I hate electrical problems and thought it might be a failure in the wire's going to the Frt.

Thanks for any help,

John

what year, the early and late front clips are wired differently.
I will say this, if it's a pre 96, check the grounds in the sockets themselves.
It's a silly design that exposes the ground connector to the elements, it corrodes and your front lights do all sorts of weird things like groud through the inicator lamps on the dash.

Depending on your year, there's a connector between the fender and the airbox. It's a multi-way connector and the terminals tend to corrode and crack off. It's the break away point for the front clip, and all of your front wiring runs through it.

Sorry Brain Freeze! 1995 Cherokee Sport 4.0 Is that the big ugly box on the drivers side fender. It's like it would take an act of Congress to get into it, to check anything. Or is it something else?

John

:confused1

Finally look at that connecter. You are 100% correct 2 wires completely corroded and broken off. I took digital pictures of it and will try to correct the problem today. Thanks for the input save me from tearing into the Turn Signal area. I’ll let you know what happens. NAXJA Rocks.

[FONT=&quot]nitehawk64 [/FONT]

Back