• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For those staying at Bartons.....

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
Thought I'd pass this along.

I called Bartons today to ask a couple of questions. I wanted to know if I was going to need to bring my own skillet if I wanted breakfast, sheets on the beds? Just stuff like that. Last thing I want is to not be able to eat my breakfast, and not have blankeys.
The answers I got:
"The trailers are fully furnished sweetie, pots, pans, whole nine yards." "It'll be just like at home hun." "They even got heat and they're clean too."

She also informed me that the prices were $20 per person per night. Not $15.

Hale

By any chance, did you find out exactly where they are located? Are they on ZZ or on K? The only info I got was they are about a mile and a half from FlatNasty.

Les

LBEXJ said:
By any chance, did you find out exactly where they are located? Are they on ZZ or on K? The only info I got was they are about a mile and a half from FlatNasty.

Les
No, I sure didn't. I'n not too awfully worried about finding it. FN website claims 2 1/2 miles from the park. Can't be that hard to find. If nothing else, I'm sure Ron can point us in the right direction.

Hale

Haleyes said:
No, I sure didn't. I'n not too awfully worried about finding it. FN website claims 2 1/2 miles from the park. Can't be that hard to find. If nothing else, I'm sure Ron can point us in the right direction.

Hale

I'm planning on being there late afternoon, and figure if Ron is not around, I'd be able to find it OK. Randy, on the other hand, will be rolling in late. I was just wonderin' if anyone knew off hand...

Les

same here Randy. Think I'll give them a buzz today. Need to find out what day they are available too. Don't want to get there Wed. super late night and not be able to get in. $20 a night is still cheap as hell! Thanks for the info Mr. Haleyes :D

bshaw said:
same here Randy. Think I'll give them a buzz today. Need to find out what day they are available too. Don't want to get there Wed. super late night and not be able to get in. $20 a night is still cheap as hell! Thanks for the info Mr. Haleyes :D
Anything to help man......

Post up those directions if you don't mind.

Hale

Okay, talked with the lady there at Bartons. She said as you come down " K " to stay on K. She said once you pass ZZ (which Flat Nasty is on) it's about one city block past that (ZZ).

Recap, Bartons is on K.
Once you pass ZZ, it's about one city block.
Flat Nasty is only 2 mi. away.

Rev Den said:
How do they know what a city block is?

:D

Rev
TV

They get 3 channels on the antenna.
She told me that when I talked to her.

Hale

Thanks Squeak ... sorry I was too damned lazy to call myself. Maybe, my shyness had a liittle bit of influence ;)

Les

Oh Rev ... she probably makes a trip to town every now and then, to pick up supplies.

Haleyes said:
TV

They get 3 channels on the antenna.
She told me that when I talked to her.

Hale

Hell, I get four stations. That means I won't get to see some of my shows!

Damn ...

Les :D

bshaw said:
Okay, talked with the lady there at Bartons. She said as you come down " K " to stay on K. She said once you pass ZZ (which Flat Nasty is on) it's about one city block past that (ZZ).

Recap, Bartons is on K.
Once you pass ZZ, it's about one city block.
Flat Nasty is only 2 mi. away.

I was looking at a map of the area and it looks like the hwy is kk. I hope, because I did not see a k.

We are leaving in the morning and staying at my brothers for a few days. He lives right off of hwy 19 near Steelville.

jeeplas said:
We are leaving in the morning and staying at my brothers for a few days.
Have a safe trip Lar. Double check Seans work on tieing down the Jeep would ya!

Hale

Back